HAMMEKEN CELLARS is committed to the protection of your personal information. Your privacy and trust are important to us, so we recommend that you read carefully what comes next and, if after doing so you have any questions, you can consult us through our email address
THE DATA CONTROLLER AND SUPERVISORS
Personal data refers to any information that relates to an identified or identifiable natural person, directly or indirectly, (name, identification number, location data or specific factors of physical, psychological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural identity or social of that person, etc). Specially protected personal information is related to race or ethnicity, political opinions, religious beliefs, membership in workers’ associations, physical or mental health, additional medical information, including biometric and genetic data or sexual preferences, and background or convictions.
HAMMEKEN CELLARS does not collect or process data from specially protected categories. It is exclusively contact information of customers and suppliers as a result of requests for information, order management and tasting events, as well as data of our workers for the management of the employment relationship and legal obligations.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION TRANSPARENCY AND INFORMATION ON PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION.
LEGALITY AND LOYALTY
We only require the users the data strictly necessary in relation to the purposes of the data processing.
STORAGE PERIOD LIMITATION
We keep the data for the necessary time depending on the purpose of the treatment. We inform in each case of the conservation period and, in those cases in which the purpose is a periodic service, we review and update the personal databases eliminating inactive registry.
We apply the appropriate technical and organizational security measures for the processing of personal data ensuring its confidentiality and minimizing the risk of unauthorized access or improper use of the Users’ personal data by third parties.
YOUR COMMITMENT, THE VERACITY OF THE DATA YOU INDICATE.
The User declares that the personal data provided to HAMMEKEN CELLARS are true. As a User, you should know that you are solely responsible for any damage or loss, direct or indirect, that could be caused to HAMMEKEN CELLARS as responsible for this website or to a third party, if you send us false or third parts data causing deception or damage. So that we can keep your data accurate and up to date, we ask the User to notify us of any variation that may occur in the data provided.
HAMMEKEN CELLARS don’t treats data of minors.
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT CARRIED OUT BY HAMMEKEN CELLARS.
HAMMEKEN CELLARS informs that all personal data that the User provides by sending any communication to our email address will be incorporated and treated by HAMMEKEN CELLARS as responsible for the treatment for the following purposes:
- Manage the queries made through the contact email of this website and give the appropriate response.
- Manage job applications received through contact email or any other means of communication.
- Manage registrations and deregistration’s of Users of the HAMMEKEN CELLARS databases for electronic communications.
- The carrying out of web analysis studies for statistical purposes in order to improve the information offered through this website.
- We may be required to use and retain personal information for legal and compliance reasons, such as prevention, detection or investigation of a crime, loss or fraud prevention or to comply with internal and external audit requirements, with our information security objectives, which may lead to the treatment of: (a) under applicable law, which may include laws outside the User’s country of residence; (b) to respond to requests from courts, security agencies, regulatory bodies and other public and governmental authorities, which may include authorities outside the User’s country of residence; (c), and to protect our rights, privacy, security or property, or those of other persons.
SECURITY MEASURES APPLICABLE TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA.
In order to protect the personal data of Web Users and subscribers, HAMMEKEN CELLARS ensures itself and controls its processors, in the application of technical and organizational measures appropriate to the state of the art to protect personal data, having taking into account the scope, context and purposes of the treatment, as well as the risks of variable probability and severity for the rights and freedoms of the interested parties, seeking to be able to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of the systems and services of treatment In particular, HAMMEKEN CELLARS has implemented an encryption protocol and connection authentication that guarantees that the personal data you send to us is transmitted to our servers through a secure SSL connection (“Secure-Socket-Layer”), in order to protect them against third parties. Our information security policies and procedures are reviewed and updated regularly in order to meet the needs of our business, technological changes and regulatory requirements.
- We implement technical and organizational measures to store and transfer information securely, in order to protect it against attacks or accidental loss as well as regarding unauthorized access, use, destruction or disclosure.
- We have a strategy for assessing privacy and security risks, as well as an incident response plan designed within the personal data protection management system to safeguard the continuity of our services and to protect our personnel and personal data for which we are responsible or responsible.
- We apply appropriate restrictions on access to personal information.
- We periodically train and sensitize our employees in terms of security and protection of personal data, and we require our suppliers responsible for the treatment of the accreditation of security controls appropriate to the processing of personal data that, in each case, they perform.
- We require our employees and contractors to be continuously trained in the area of information security, as well as in other relevant areas, as they have access to personal information and other confidential company data.
HAMMEKEN CELLARS declares to be able to act quickly and effectively to restore the availability and access to personal data in case of identifying the production of a physical or technical incident, maintaining a computer maintenance service that keeps the record up to date. of Incidents, an incident response plan, as well as the necessary management and backup control activities that guarantee the recovery of information in the event of a possible security incident. HAMMEKEN CELLARS declares to store the personal data of the Users in secure servers, protected against the most common types of attacks and located in Spain, Europe, or in the case of storage outside Europe, after verification of compliance with European agreements (Privacy Shield).
Notification of breaches of the security of personal data.
If the security of personal data is violated, unless it is unlikely that such breach of security constitutes a risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons, HAMMEKEN CELLARS will notify the Spanish Agency for Data Protection before they have elapsed. 72 hours after the incident has been recorded, describing the nature of the violation, the possible consequences that may arise and the measures taken or proposed to remedy the security breach; and if possible, the categories and approximate number of interested parties and data affected will be made known. Likewise, HAMMEKEN CELLARS will notify the interested parties, as soon as possible, when it is probable that the violation of the security of personal data entails a high risk for the rights and freedoms of natural persons, describing the possible consequences that may arise and the measures taken or proposed to remedy the security breach
At any time the Users may withdraw their consent and / or exercise their rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, opposition and portability provided in the European regulations for the protection of personal data, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by Postal mail sent to C / LA MUELA Nº 16, 03730 JÁVEA (ALICANTE).
In this case, the Users must indicate the right that he wishes to exercise and attach a copy of their ID or any other valid identification documentation that legitimizes them for it, including that which allows their electronic identification.
What do these rights consist of?
The right of access legitimizes the User to obtain information about what personal data is being processed, the purpose of the treatment, the categories of data processed, the term or criteria of conservation, the recipients or categories of recipients; if profiles are drawn up, the significant information of the logic applied and the consequences of the planned treatment; the exercise of the rights of rectification or deletion of personal data and of the limitation or opposition to the processing and the right to submit a claim to the Control Authority. To exercise it, the User does not need to issue justification, unless he has exercised it in the last six months. In case of exercising your right of access, HAMMEKEN CELLARS is legally obliged to resolve the access request within a maximum period of one month from the receipt of the request, providing a copy of the personal data subject to the processing or allowing you a remote access to them. HAMMEKEN CELLARS will also provide any other additional copy requested by the interested party, upon payment of the fee generated by the administrative costs of issuance. HAMMEKEN CELLARS may deny access and invoke, where appropriate, the protection of the Data Protection Agency on having exercised such access in the previous six months, or because it is foreseen or prevented by a national or community standard.
The right of rectification legitimizes the User to require HAMMEKEN CELLARS to rectify the data that he understands are inaccurate or incomplete. For this, the User must indicate to us what data he refers to and the correction to be made by providing documentation that justifies it. In this case, HAMMEKEN CELLARS will have to make the rectification as soon as possible and, in any case, within one month of receiving your request. This period may be extended for another two months if necessary, considering the complexity and number of applications. HAMMEKEN CELLARS will inform the interested party of the extension within the first month of the request.
The right of deletion (or “right to be forgotten”) means that the User has the right to have the data deleted when the processing is illegal, the interested party has withdrawn their consent or has exercised the right of opposition and other legitimate reasons for the treatment; they are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or treated; or must be removed to fulfil a legal obligation of HAMMEKEN CELLARS. The interested party will not have the right to have HAMMEKEN CELLARS delete their data when the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information; to fulfil a legal obligation HAMMEKEN CELLARS; for the formulation, exercise or defence of claims; for public interest based on current legislation for public health reasons or for historical, statistical or scientific research purposes. HAMMEKEN CELLARS will respond to your request as soon as possible and, in any case, within one month of receiving your request. This period may be extended for another two months if necessary, considering the complexity and number of applications. HAMMEKEN CELLARS will inform the interested party of the extension within the first month of the request.
The right of opposition means that the User has the right not to carry out the processing of his personal data or to cease it in the cases in which the treatment is based on direct marketing, profiling; the interests or rights and freedoms of the interested party prevail, especially if it is a child, in the legitimate interest of HAMMEKEN CELLARS or third parties; historical, statistical or scientific research, unless the treatment is necessary for reasons of public interest. HAMMEKEN CELLARS will respond to your request as soon as possible and, in any case, within one month of receiving your request. This period may be extended for another two months if necessary, considering the complexity and number of applications. HAMMEKEN CELLARS will inform the interested party of the extension within the first month of the request.
The right to the limitation of the processing means that the User has the right to decide what personal data he does not want to be processed in the future, being able to exercise this right when he has previously contested the accuracy of the same; When the treatment is illicit and instead of exercising the suppression of them, decide to limit them for future treatments; or when he considers that HAMMEKEN CELLARS no longer needs personal data for the purposes of authorized processing, but instead, the User needs them for the formulation, exercise or defence of claims. In case of limitation of treatment, the restriction may be lifted if there is consent of the interested party; possibility that the treatment affects the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person; judicial procedure that justifies it; or there is an important reason of public interest based on current legislation. HAMMEKEN CELLARS will respond to your request as soon as possible and, in any case, within one month of receiving your request. This period may be extended for another two months if necessary, considering the complexity and number of applications. HAMMEKEN CELLARS will inform the interested party of the extension within the first month of the request.
The right to portability means that the User has the right to receive the personal data provided to HAMMEKEN CELLARS or that HAMMEKEN CELLARS transmits them to another person in charge, in a structured format of common use and mechanical reading, provided that the processing is carried out by automated means and the treatment is based on the consent that one day the User gave for one or several specific purposes, or for the execution of a contract in which he was a party. The right to portability will not apply when transmission is technically impossible; nor when it can negatively affect the rights and freedoms of third parties; nor when the treatment has a public interest mission based on current legislation. HAMMEKEN CELLARS will respond to your request as soon as possible and, in any case, within one month of receiving your request. This period may be extended for another two months if necessary, considering the complexity and number of applications. HAMMEKEN CELLARS will inform the interested party of the extension within the first month of the request.
How do we share the information with third parties? Responsible for the treatment.
- Our third-party service providers, to provide services with other companies and / or brands, offer content, software support, systems and platforms, marketing services, cloud hosting services, advertising, data analysis or to celebrate events In such cases, the transfer of data to the third party will only take place when HAMMEKEN CELLARS has the express consent of the User and maintains a contractual relationship with the person in charge of the treatment that guarantees their confidentiality, the non-use of the personal information of the Users that We provide you with personal information for purposes other than those indicated above, as well as compliance with our internal privacy and information security regulations.
- When said transfer of data is covered by a legal obligation or was required by the competent authorities to respond to legal requirements, criminal investigation of a possible illegal activity or claims that affirm that a content infringes the rights of third parties or protects the rights, the property or security of third parties, in the case of merger, sale, restructuring, acquisition, joint venture, assignment, assignment or other provision, total or partial, of our business, assets or shares.
How long will we process your data?
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the User does not request its deletion with the purpose of keeping him informed about the actions promoted by HAMMEKEN CELLARS and provided that they are adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are treated in accordance with this Policy Of privacy.
Reuse of this policy.
Applicable legislation and jurisdiction.
Date of last update 13/09/2019